Concrete, more expensive than gold - Avoid building cost traps, take advantage of opportunities for subsequent performance
Lecture, Linz, 20.11.2018 18:00Contracts and Standard Terms
Mag Edwin Scharf, Lawyer, Austria
Lecturers from SCWP Schindhelm:
Mag. Paul Haider
Mag. Edwin Scharf
SCWP Schindhelm Linz
Tuesday, 30. November 2018, from 6.00 o'clock p.m.
Hospital North Vienna, Elbphilharmonie or Berlin Airport - not only in extreme projects like these do clients and contractors face great challenges during construction: Cost increases are almost commonplace in the handling of construction projects.
We will provide you with an overview so that you, the client and contractor, are legally equipped to deal with these challenges:
- Reasons and causes under building contract law for additional cost claims
- Role of the bid evaluation
- Assertion and defence of additional costs (claim or anti-claim management)
- Requirements in accordance with ÖNORM B2110 or § 1168 ABGB (Austrian Civil Code)
- Determination of the height and proofs
Registration and further information:
Further details on the event and registration can be found here.