Shareholder Rights Directive
Lecture, Linz, 06.11.2019 18:00Corporate
Dr Thomas Ruhm, Lawyer, Austria
Alexander Gall, KPMG Austria
Dr. Thomas Ruhm, SCWP Schindhelm, Lawyer
Wednesday, 06 November 2019, from 06.00 p.m.
What changes will the new EU Shareholder Rights Directive (ARLL) bring? How can management boards and supervisory boards prepare for this? The still unclear practical implementation of the EU Directive is still a topic of discussion. Partner and capital market expert Dr. Thomas Ruhm, together with Alexander Gall (KPMG), will address questions on the current topic of the new Shareholder Rights Directive and provide an overview of the transposition of the Directive into national law in the Stock Exchange Act and the Stock Corporation Act:
- More influence of the shareholders on the remuneration policy of the company.
- Vote on the Remuneration Report Subject to approval of Related Party Transactions.
- More information about the shareholders of a company (Know-your-Shareholder).
- Virtual participation in general meetings.
- More transparency for institutional investors Asset managers and voting rights advisors.
Ms. Julia Hiessl will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the events.
Phone: +43 732 603030-511